Teenage girls are possessive about their body image. They try more than teenage boys to be in good shape. In 2009-10, 15 percent of total teenage boys were obese in United States. And 9 percent of total teenage girls in U.S were lacking. Seeing the comparison, we can say that girls are more responsible towards their body image. There are hundreds of spa centers and gyms available in each state in each county. But still, there are lesser girls who go to gym as compared to those of 9 percent. Many girls feel shy of doing exercise in front of crowd. They feel depressed of their bad body.
In this post, I am gonna tell you the 5 magical exercises that each teenage girl can do at home easily. This will show positive results if done properly. You must not eat high calories food if you want a super figure.
This is one of the great exercise that helps in building endurance. This will reduce your belly fat and strengthen your stabilizer muscles.
How To Perform -
1. Lie face down on a mat resting on the forearms and palms.
2. Push off the floor, raising up onto toes and resting on the elbows.
3. Keep your back flat, in a straight line from head to heels.
4. Tilt your pelvis (top part of the ureter), and contract your abdomen to prevent your rear end from sticking up in the air.
5. Hold for 20 to 60 seconds, lower and repeat for 5-6 times.
Horizontal Jumping Jacks
A brilliant way to sculpt your arms and abdomen, using your body weight.
How To Perform -
1. Begin in push up position with your arms shoulder width and your wrists just below your shoulders.
2. Keeping your abs tight, hop your legs open and closed as quickly as you can while keeping your arms fully extended towards north direction.
3. Perform this exercise in 3-4 sets. Each set consists of 60-80 repetitions.
Knee Push Ups
This exercise is one of the most difficult to perform in right posture. But once you do correctly, no other exercise is easier from this one. This is for training chest muscles.
How To -
1. Get ready similar to regular push ups. Just keep your feet in air while resting your lower body on your knees.
2. Keep your back and thighs straight.
3. Lower your body towards the floor until your torso (trunk of human body) is about one inch from the floor.
4. Pause, and raise your body back to starting position.
This exercise tones your legs, build core strength and increases back support.
How To -
1. Begin this exercise by standing with your feet apart, wider than shoulder width, and your toes pointed forward.
2. Lower your body very slowly and bend slightly at your hips. Keep your weight back on your heels and your back as upright in possible.
3. Straighten your legs and come up to the starting position to complete one squat.
4. Do at least 15-25 each day for better results.
This is an abdominal strength training exercise that will help you in building abs at faster rate. It strengthens the abdominal muscles.
Perform Sit Ups -
1. Lie down on the ground, and put your legs up at 45 degree angle.
2. Put your hands behind your head for neck support.
3. Rise up until you are in sitting position and then lower yourself back to the floor.
4. Repeat this step 10-20 times in the beginning and make it up to 100 daily.
Warning : You will feel pain on the very first day. Do all these exercises less if you are more obese.
Latest posts by Health Cage (see all)
- Five First Aid Tips for Common - January 1, 1970
- DIM-XT Launched from VH Nutrition With Great Fanfare - January 1, 1970
- Five Things You Need to Know About Your Teeth - January 1, 1970